4117 S.W. 34th (34th & Western)
The ReStore Mission:
The Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a building materials recycling/reuse center that accepts donations of new and used building materials and home furnishings from a variety of sources and sells these items to the public at bargain prices. The ReStore serves as a financial partner in the construction of new Habitat homes, as proceeds from purchases provide funding for the construction of Habitat homes in Amarillo, while reducing the amount of solid waste that goes into our landfill.
Why donate your items to ReStore?
- Items donated to the ReStore may be tax deductible which could be a great advantage for you or your business.
- We will be happy to pick up the items that you would like to donate. Just give us a call and schedule a time that works for you!
- Your donation does more than you think! Recycling helps to reduce the waste in our landfills.
- Your donated building materials, furniture, and appliances help to make remodeling projects more affordable, improving our neighborhoods one home at a time.
Items We Take.
- Appliances: working, clean
- Cabinets: up-to-date, not damaged, wood and metal.
- Carpet: up-to-date, no stains or odors.
- Doors: all types, no broken glass or rotten wood.
- Electrical: Light fixtures, ceiling fans
- Electronics: TV’s, Stereos.
- Furniture: good, usable condition. No rips, stains, odors.
- Hardware: knobs, hinges, locks, cabinet pulls.
- Laminate Flooring: Boxed only.
- Lumber: dimensional-4ft or longer: sheets 1/2 or larger, no nails, or scraps.
- Mattresses: No Stains
- Paint: New cans only.
- Plumbing: usable fixtures, Bathtubs, Sinks, Commodes.
- Roofing: Bundles only
- Tile: wall and floor, boxed and clean.
- Tools: hand, garden, working power.
- Windows: no broken glass or rotten wood. double pane only
Why shop at ReStore?
- You can find quality items at bargain prices. ReStore stocks quality items in good, working condition. ReStore also accepts donations of new items, so you just may find a steal!
- Purchasing gently used building materials is a great way to ensure rental property is kept in good condition.
- Your purchases help the community. Proceeds from the ReStore help Habitat for Humanity build homes right here in Amarillo.
Why volunteer at ReStore?
The ReStore provides a great opportunity for you to make a difference in your community.
The Following volunteer positions are available and waiting to be filled by YOU:
- Drivers’ assistants (to help load and unload donated materials)
- Showroom and warehouse salespersons
- Warehouse attendants (to receive and stock incoming materials)